Friday, April 13, 2012

Treasure Hunt Thursday #52 & Highlights

Welcome to THT #52 & Highlights! Hope everybody's week is going well. I can not believe it is Thursday already. I really appreciate y'all not minding that I changed THT to post on Thursday mornings. It works out so much better for us. No more trying to get it posted in between dinner and homework.

This weeks features all have something in common that I did not realize until I was doing the THT post. They all are newbies to to the bloggy world!!! So be sure to stop on by and welcome them in to the world of blogging! I look forward to getting to know each of these ladies!

Patti over at It's a Sweet & Savory Life created this frenchy lazy susan. She bakes some delicious treats as well and shares the recipes!

Laurel over at The North End Loft made this fabulous bunny tray! I am in LOVE with it! I know Easter is over but the great thing about this tray is that you can display it all season if ya want! Laurel certainly knows how to get her craft on so while over saying hi browse her posts. She even shares vintage graphics for your own projects!

Laura over at Our Prairie Home gave this vintage dresser a fabulous new life! Laura is in the process of making over her home and has lots of other great projects to share as well. Pop on over and say Hi! You won't be disappointed.

As always thank you to all who partied last week! I am so truly honored to have such talent partying at my place! If you were featured please feel free to grab the "I've Been Featured" button!:) I have the newly updated button with html code on my sidebar! 

 What would be a HUGE help and encourage more comments not just from me but others as well would be for everybody to take off their required verification codes for leaving a comment. This seems to take just a few seconds of time but when you have to do it on 30 or more blogs it takes up a TON of time. Last week most everybody had turned off their Word Verification which made it so much easier for me to stop by everybody's links! Thank you!

READ THE RULES PLEASE!:)
Now on to this weeks party! 
As with all parties there are the normal rules. You must link back to From My Front Porch To Yours in your THT POST. Just common courtesy. If ya don't link back ya don't get to party. Only link up to your Treasure Hunt Thursday post and NOT your blog homepage. Please No advertising and PLEASE NO MORE than 3 links from the SAME party goer. Also NO MORE linking up to your own link parties. I am seeing more and more link ups of just people promoting their own linky parties. I know it takes time to go back and make a separate post to join the party but it is just the polite thing to do. If you find your post deleted it is not because I am a meany, I just have to make sure the rules are being followed. You can save some of your posts for the following weeks party! Please only link up new posts and not posts that you linked up the week before. Also be sure to visit at least the link before you and after you to just say Hi! It makes partying all the more fun! If you are new around here I would love it if ya become a follower!:)

24 comments:

  1. Pamela, these are all great features! Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful party! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party Pamela! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pamela! This is all new to me, but it sounds really fun and interesting. I like your features, especially Laura's vintage dresser. Looking forward to more posts from you!

    ~Lisha

    P.S. I found your blog through Lori at Bleak2Unique.com. I'm your newest Linky Follower. You can follow back if you want at onehouseonecouple.blogzam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a million for hosting...have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SO much for featuring my bunny tray today and for your warm welcome into the blogging community, Pamela. I'm just simply overwhelmed by your kindness and generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many talented people!...Great features...
    Thanks for hosting Pamela...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting Pam =) Absolutely adore that bunny. The face is so darling!! That green wash stand is out standing too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that little lazy Susan! How cute! Yay for the Green Washstand. I love that piece. It deserves all the recognition it is receiving. Happy Thursday! -K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pamela, Great party. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome features this week Pamela! Thanks and hosting and enjoy your day, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the features, and yea!! for fresh new talent in the blogging community! Thanks for hosting Pamela, glad to be here this week!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting. This is my first time linking up and I have grabbed your party button and added it to my party page. Great party...love the features. I am a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful features, Pamela !! And, thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful features, Pamela !! And, thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Pamela....Thanks so much for featuring my lazy susan and for hosting a great party!!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pamela, I almost forgot to link up. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting.Glad I could join in.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting. Enjoyed your feature picks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the dresser makeover!! Gorgeous!
    Thanks for hosting every week! I look forward to it every Thursday.
    Meegan@whatmeeganmakes

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much for hosting Pamela! This is my first time linking up.
    I know what you mean about all the work in being a party host! I appreciate all of you who take the time to do it! I had to give mine up- too much for me! :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, Pamela! I'm new to your blog and I hope to come up with something for your party next week...it looks like fun!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Pamela! Wonderful features and I hope you have a beautiful weekend.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks so much for hosting! I love your features, all of em but that vintage dresser/vanity is my fave color so it's my fave fave! ;)

    And at the request of you and many others I tried turning off the varification thingie and I just could not stand the spam comments any more. I had to turn it back on. I get enough spam each week but this just threw it over the top for me adding at least 20 more spam comments in just that one week. So sorry. I still love my readers though and hope they understand.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for hosting, Pamela. I'm loving the Lazy Susan and also the others are great. The L.S. has given me an idea that involves painting!

    Have a great week, Helen

    ReplyDelete

I love when ya stop by so leave me a comment if ya have some time! I always try and respond but sadly enough sometimes I am unable to return the love due to noreply blogger status.