Thursday, June 21, 2012

Treasure Hunt Thursday #62 & Highlights

Another week has just flown by! Where does the time go? Since summer is in full swing here I have been busy working on projects that I have started over the past few months and just never seemed to finish. I know The Hubster sure appreciates it!;) Other than that we have just been chilling at the pool and enjoying our time together. I hope that everybody else is having a grand summer thus far too! I am starting to find some time to visit everybody in blogland again so that has been fun!
 Last week we had a great party with some new faces! I just love seeing new faces drop by to party with us!

One of those new faces was Must Love Junk and she shared a gorgeous hallway in her home. Her home is just amazing all around so if you have not been by to visit with her be sure you do! 

Ann from Rooms By Ann shared this fabulous buffet that she recently scored!

Daisy Mae Belle shared with us her backyard garden and entertaining space. It is wonderful. I wish she could come over and help me do our backyard!;)

And speaking of gardens Miss Fibbertigibbet shared some wonderful garden ideas. I love this pot topiary!

As always thank you to all who partied last week! I am so truly honored to have such talent partying at my place! If you were featured please feel free to grab the "I've Been Featured" button!:) I have the newly updated button with html code on my sidebar! 

 What would be a HUGE help and encourage more comments not just from me but others as well would be for everybody to take off their required verification codes for leaving a comment. This seems to take just a few seconds of time but when you have to do it on 30 or more blogs it takes up a TON of time. Last week most everybody had turned off their Word Verification which made it so much easier for me to stop by everybody's links! Thank you!

READ THE RULES PLEASE!:)
Now on to this weeks party! 
As with all parties there are the normal rules. You must link back to From My Front Porch To Yours in your THT POST. Just common courtesy. If ya don't link back ya don't get to party. Only link up to your Treasure Hunt Thursday post and NOT your blog homepage. Please No advertising and PLEASE NO MORE than 3 links from the SAME party goer. Also NO MORE linking up to your own link parties. I am seeing more and more link ups of just people promoting their own linky parties. I know it takes time to go back and make a separate post to join the party but it is just the polite thing to do. If you find your post deleted it is not because I am a meany, I just have to make sure the rules are being followed. You can save some of your posts for the following weeks party!Please only link up new posts and not posts that you linked up the week before.Also be sure to visit at least the link before you and after you to just say Hi! It makes partying all the more fun! If you are new around here I would love it if ya become a follower!:)


29 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me Pamela! And thanks for hosting each and every week!
    Blessings, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great features this week Pamela. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamela, Thanks for featuring me.As always thank you for being such a wonderful hostess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Pamela! Great features this week! Thanks so much for the lovely party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you're in summer mode! My girls last day is tomorrow - gotta get my last night of relaxation in!

    I am seriously in love with Must Love Junk's hallway and her fabulous vintage finds!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great features Pamela...thanks for hosting.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally have a little blog time today so I get to link up to one of your parties :) We got back from vacation and I picked up some things along the way. I am going to check out some new blogs, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pamela,
    Thank you so much for hosting :) Lovely features - love the hallway. Must go and visit :)
    Greetings from Australia♥
    ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting! Love that first find and all the gorgeous outdoor projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is Melissa @ daisymaebelle.com. Thanks for featuring my backyard! Thanks for hosting such a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The features are great! I'm going to go and make some new friends!
    Thanks so much for hosting.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  14. What great features Pamela! Thank you for hosting each week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Pamela, what great features. I featured Must Love Junk at my linky party today also. Loved her hallway! Thanks so much for the party.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are the cutest pots!! Thanks for the party! Enjoy your weekend. I am finally slowing down and enjoying summer!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad I was able to link up to the party today. It's been a busy, busy spring! Thanks for hosting, Pamela. :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm honored you featured me-thank you! Lots of great talent! Thanks for hosting :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great features. Love the topiary! Thanks for hosting the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love love love the cute flower pot!! How fun!!
    Thanks for hosting Pamela. It is really fun to see all the talent in blogland :)
    Make it a great week!!
    Meegan
    What Meegan makes

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pam ...thanks for hosting. Love the features. Wish I could go shopping at MUST LoVE JUNK :)
    Francine

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Pam, some great features, love that junky shelf full of great junky stuff. Thanks for hosting this week, glad I had something to share.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great features Pam. Loved that outdoor sitting area. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Pamela...Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loving the little changes you made to your vignette today, especially that lamp. So Cute! Thanks for hosting your party, and I hope you have a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for hosting. I linked back in my post and also here: http://simply-saving.com/frugal-simple-living-blog-hops-link-parties/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really like the backyard garden of Daisy Mae. This is really a entertaining space for family, friends and visitors. :)
    philippine properties

    ReplyDelete

I love when ya stop by so leave me a comment if ya have some time! I always try and respond but sadly enough sometimes I am unable to return the love due to noreply blogger status.